Offering standard property and casualty for business, our P & C team takes the time, and dedicates its resources, in order to gain a thorough understanding of all the factors that make up your company's Real Cost of Risk®. Without this intimate knowledge, a complete and accurate portrayal of your business' actual out-of-pocket cost of risk is impossible to ascertain and manage properly.
Over time, the system actually reduces the entire cost of risk, including the cost of commercial insurance, as the number of claims is reduced. With our proven system in place, you are free to focus your attention on proactively preventing loss through proper training and hiring procedures. And safety directors, or other personnel, aren't distracted from their primary responsibilities by the following internal claims management costs:
• Deductible claims costs
• Uncollected subrogation and/or overpayment of claims
• Cost and benefits of employee labor
• Overhead costs per employee
• Telephone and postage expenses
• Additional claims resulting from no proactive safety prevention program